Thursday, September 21, 2006

Clearing up the confusion

I got an email today from Sarah Haskins letting me know that she is *not* planning a reunion for Christmas. Here's a copy from her email:

9/19 "I didn't know if anyone else was going to put a reunion together and I thought people might be assuming that I would, so I did some research in May when I was back, so at least we could have a place to get together. I had told a few people that it would probably be over Christmas, but never notified anyone formally. A few weeks later I was forwarded your email about the reunion, so did not proceed any further. Let me just say, I was glad to see that you were organizing it!!"

Hopefully this clears up some confusion that has been out there!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say, thank you so much for doing this Andrea....I am sure it's a lot of hard work.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

no problem, I'm just trying to make it something fun, hopefully it works out that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home